आपुलकी is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) established in 2012 by the team of Engineering Professionals from Agricultural family background. आपुलकी is mainly established for the development of agricultural sector which forms backbone of our economy. In present circumstances, We trust that Our Country can flourish only with Development and Protection of Indian Agriculture and Farmers. As of now, we are family of 5000+ members across the Globe & still growing.
Manifesto of Apulkee
- Dissemination Awareness about Quality, Water holding capacity and Nutrients of Soil in the respective areas.
- Organize Exhibitions to promote Agri products around the globe ( Raw & Processed)..
- Expert and technical advice from experienced agronomist on difficulties faced by the farmers on day to day basis via social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, etc..
- Organize Seminars, Trainings, Workshops and Expert lectures on Agricultural activities and Stress management.
Apulkee is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) established in 2012 by the team of Engineering Professionals from Agricultural family background.
This NGO is mainly established for the development of agricultural sector which forms backbone of our economy.
In present circumstances, We trust that Our Country can flourish only with Development and Protection of Agriculture and Farmers.
We have a Dream!!
“A Dream of Developed, Sustainable and Technically Advanced Maharashtra Farming”
We envision our Agriculture should be as developed as in Israel, who is Global Leader in Agricultural technology in spite of it’s difficult topography which is highly non-conducive for farming.
Why Apulkee? Our aim is simple !!
It’s to help the farmers in every possible way so that they can reap the benefits by gaining Advanced Knowledge of Farming & receive best price for their farm produce.
As of now, we are family of 5000+ members across the Globe & still growing. .
apulkee 22 2.74% puners 22 2.74% ngo 21 2.61% rs 20 2.49% ers 20 .49% .24% llford 11 1.37% farmer 7 0.87% name 6 0.75%
indian 5 0.62% dr 5 0.62% best 5 0.62% effective 5 0.62%
Apulkee Planned Activity
- Apulkee is planning to conduct an Agriculture workshop for 2500+ Farmers of Vidarbha. Tentative cities are Malakapur, Akola, Amaravati, Karanja, Nagpur.
ngo of farmers 10 3.73% sucides of farmer 5 1.87% stop sucides of 5 1.87% to stop sucides 5 1.87% best ngo of 5 1.87% effective ngo of 5 1.87% ngo to stop 5 1.87%
llford rs mr 4 1.49% apuklee projects for 3 1.12% projects for farmers 3 1.12%
pune rs mr 3 1.12% apulkee is an 2 0.75% %
ifsc code idibc 2 0.75% is an group 2 0.75%
an group of 2 0.75% understand importance of 2 0.75% importance of farm 2 0.75%
people who understand 2 0.75% of people who 2 0.75% group of people 2 0.75%
effective ngo, stop sucides, to stop sucides of, best ngo,apulkee samajik
samajik sanstha आपुलकी सामाजिक संस्था
farm farmers importance of
Apulkee Shetakati Atmavishwas Abhiyan
APULKEE SamajikSanstha, Pune had launched Apulkees Farmer Self-Confidence Campaign – 2015” since Independence Day, 15th August 2015. Main objective of this campaign is to support suicidal farmer’s family by providing them means/tool to earn their livelihood on their own and stand to live in this difficult situation of their life. Instead of giving cash in hand we are planning to provide them tools like flour
puners mr 11 2.74% of farmers 10 2.49% ngo of 10 2.49% 8 1.99%
llford rs 8 1.99% rs mr 8 1.99% puners mrs 6 1.49% ngo to 5 1.24%
effective ngo 5 1.24% sucides of 5 1.24% best ngo 5 1.24% of farmer 5 1.24% for farmers 4 1.00% apulkee in 4 1.00%
- Organizing apulkees unique workshop – UDAAN for 2500 Farmers in Maharashtra, location will be different places such as Malkapur, Akola, Amaravati, Karanja and Nagpur
- Setting up agriculture tool bank at different locations in Maharashtra.
- Setting up agriculture seed bank at different locations in Maharashtra.
- Setting up helpline centers at different locations in Maharashtra.